Wedding bells are ringing, but are they ringing in your event space? Getting the word out about your venue, entertainment space, or rental for parties requires an expert marketing plan.
At Tandem Interactive, we offer venue marketing ideas and services for many industries. So whether you’re looking for wedding industry marketing services for your venue or you simply need a marketing plan for your party space, we have your perfect fit. We’ll leverage social media, SEO, PPC, and other marketing techniques to promote your venue.
How Do You Market Event Spaces?
Marketing for event spaces starts with developing a plan. Our experts tailor a custom marketing plan for your event space, keeping industry, target customer, and acquisition goals in mind. Generally, this includes a three-pronged approach: SEO, PPC, and social media marketing. Consider these venue marketing ideas and tips when considering a plan for marketing venues and event spaces:
- Focus on what makes your venue or event space unique and communicate that in your marketing.
- Tailor your marketing for the seasonality of your business.
- Consider what emotional elements you can use in your marketing, such as photos of happy couples or information about your on-site event planner.
- Determine who you’re talking to in your advertising, is it brides? Grooms? Families? Make sure you’re using the right voice for your target audience.
- Set an attainable goal, such as 20 more calls a week. Then, work to achieve this specific goal
- Bring in outside digital marketing experts to simplify your marketing.
How to Create a Wedding Venue Marketing Strategy
Successful marketing for venues can include numerous emotional aspects. You’re selling more than rentals or spaces, you’re selling a dream wedding, the place where your customers and clients can have their perfect wedding day. It’s important to understand what your customers need, what their pain points are, and how your venue can fix these problems.
How to create a wedding venue marketing strategy:
- Figure out who your ideal customer is, including their age range and interests.
- Develop high-quality content on your website geared to your ideal customer.
- Utilize pay per click marketing to reach specific searchers.
- Determine where your customers are on social media and market on those platforms.
- Get social with your marketing by sharing customer photos and real events on your channels.
- Set realistic goals and use chosen metrics (such as number of calls per week) to determine success.
- Make sure that your event space is listed on all wedding directories, such as The Knot, WeddingWire, and local directories as well.
For more tips on marketing for your wedding venue or event space, contact our digital marketing team at Tandem Interactive. We offer SEO, PPC, social media marketing, neuromarketing, brand reputation management, and much more.