Today, everyone’s a critic online. But every customer can also be a brand ambassador online if you’re taking the right approach with your restaurant marketing strategy. The internet isn’t the enemy of your business, it’s not just a place for angry Yelp reviews. With the right strategy, your restaurant can find new customers and improve business through digital marketing in Fort Lauderdale. Ready for a huge order of successful marketing? We’re here to help!
How to Do Digital Marketing for Restaurants
You want your restaurant to reach the right customers online. This takes more than setting up a Yelp profile and loading a pdf of your menu onto your self-made website. Successful online marketing for the food industry takes a strategy that combines SEO, PPC, social media, reputation management, local SEO, and much more. Here are some steps on improving your online restaurant marketing strategy:
- Get a website audit to understand site improvements needed for better SEO.
- Check the visuals of your site and social media feeds to strategize how to improve your visual marketing.
- See what your competitors are doing – how are they reaching customers more successfully than you?
- Revamp your review response steps in regards to your brand reputation management.
- Create profiles on important directories such as Yelp, Open Table, and Google My Business.
Your restaurant digital marketing strategy should combine the right services for your specific needs. Many businesses benefit from SEO, where websites are optimized for better search engine rankings. PPC can also help ensure that your restaurant’s website is shown to the right potential customers as determined by specific factors such as keywords searched and specific location of searchers.
The Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Restaurants
Social media is an increasingly important aspect of any restaurant digital marketing strategy. Social media marketing for restaurants brings many benefits, including:
- Improved customer engagement
- Greater reach and brand awareness
- Better handling of customer complaints
- Failproof outreach on food-centric platforms such as Instagram
Instagram is a crucial social network for restaurants to utilize in their restaurant marketing strategy. This app is very food-focused, with many users following food accounts. Giving your restaurant a presence on Instagram can help ensure you’re reaching customers on this food-focused social media network. You may even incorporate influencer marketing to reach more customers through Instagram.
For more tips on social media marketing for restaurants, SEO, PPC, or other aspects of digital marketing for your business, we encourage you to reach out to our team at Tandem Interactive. We offer a wide variety of digital marketing services for restaurants, and we’re here to help your business stand out. Contact our Fort Lauderdale digital marketing agency today!