Get Your Website Ready for Black Friday
Black Friday is the “official” first day of Christmas shopping, when stores offer extreme discounts and deals nationwide. Three days later, online retailers get their chance to shine with the next biggest spending day, Cyber Monday. The holiday season is the most profitable time of year for online businesses (aka e-commerce sites). Tandem Interactive, an SEO agency in Fort Lauderdale, reports that last year, Black Friday brought in $4.45 billion in sales from online shoppers alone. Don’t miss out on tons of potential business just because your website is not optimized.
What can you do to prepare your website for Black Friday?
- Tandem Interactive recommends that you begin preparing your website for holiday sales as early as August. Google reports indicate that users begin searching “Christmas Gift Ideas” around August and September. Get ahead of the game with a reputable SEO agency in Fort Lauderdale to help you out. We specialize in making your website rank higher in search results, just in time for the holiday chaos.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing has the highest conversion rate out of any other digital marketing strategy. One fourth of online purchases are driven by emails and organic search traffic.
Optimize Your Website
- Landing pages – Create separate landing pages for your ads and your email promotions, which makes it more likely for consumers to find your product and purchase from your business.
- Make your website mobile friendly – In a generation of cell phone users addicted to convenience, a business owner should expect shoppers to use their cell phones to browse products. If your site is not mobile friendly, you can guarantee that you are losing potential sales. Tandem can help you provide a better user experience by organizing the content in a way that matches the search intent, but also by improving your mobile site speed.
- Create custom content – Get people to notice your business through custom, relevant content. Tandem Interactive uses SEO strategies to create custom content that attracts your clientele. Give your brand a voice with custom, unique content that sets you apart from your competition.
- Design & Graphics – Promote your business and tie your campaigns together with personalized web design and graphics, customized by Team Tandem.
Keep it Simple
- Don’t overwhelm the user with too much product and content overlap. Having too much scattered information will only hurt your holiday sales in the end.
Tandem Interactive aligns successful marketing strategies to maximize your business potential. Keep these tips in mind when preparing your website for the holiday season!