The Ultimate Neuromarketing Gurus in all of South Florida
For years, marketers have always thought the key to sales was the right advertising and SEO. As we have seen in the past 5 years with the growth of technology and the progress of apps, SEO is not where marketing ends. Neuromarketing is the newest and most advance form of marketing that is beginning to surface across the globe. Before the study of Neuromarketing, we would never have associated science with sales. But this is definitely a cup of Kool-Aid you want to get your hands on.
Research has shown and explained to us throughout school that we only use 10% of our brain. Of the 10% of the brain that we use, 95% of our decisions are made subconsciously. So the majority of businesses, marketers and advertisers are only stimulating 5% of their customers brain. So here are 5 tips to helping you market more towards your clients brains then just your brand:
1. IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU: Don’t focus about saying how great your product or service is, but tell your customer why your product is right for them. Let your product sell itself and people will come running.
2. GET TO THE POINT: We live in a society that everything needs to be short, sweet, and to the point. Don’t give your potential buyers the run around. They want to know what the product is and WHY THEY should buy it. We are impatient creatures and we don’t want our time to be wasted, so sell it short and sweet.
3. A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS: Pinterest monopolized the market by doing less talking and more selling through visuals. What we see connects directly with our unconscious brains, which is exactly what you want to reach. Use pictures whenever possible to help sell concepts quickly and efficiently.
4. STRONG START; CAPTIVATING CLOSE: People usually remember the beginning and the ends of things more than the middle. So make sure that you start and end strong, this can make or break the deal.
5. SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY: Do not be to bold or dramatic, your brain wants simplicity. Statistics have shown that too many options when a person is looking to purchase an item can cut sales dramatically because they get overwhelmed and confused with so many options. Make the decision easy for the customer so they engage in it, and always make them feel like they are making the right choice.
Like Tandem Interactive’s landing page optimization, our neuromarketing services work on the next level of digital marketing beyond just SEO. However, neuromarketing is not just about studying why customers are buying your products at certain times or in specific quantities; it’s about repeating that purchasing process over and over in order to increase sales.
Customers are key; know what they are thinking and you will own the market. Testing what works and what doesn’t, analyzing the data, and strategizing for the next round of SEO puts ourselves in the position of the customer and the company.
There are lots of little tips, tricks, and techniques that will elicit the best possible response to your company’s advertising or marketing. The Tandem Interactive team’s experience in the field of neuromarketing can get the message across is a meaningful way. You have a company to run, so leave the rest up to us!