UX Design Trends to Boost Conversions
Every industry faces the ever-changing flow of trends over short periods of time. The question is, do you jump onboard and embrace the trends knowing they won’t last forever, or do you stand your ground and wait it out? In online marketing, trends are not always a good thing and they can hurt campaigns; but on the other hand, they have the potential to boost conversion rates. Here are a few UX design trends that are leading in the online marketing circuit currently, that you can test out and see what works for you.
- Full-Width Images: Large formatted images that span across the screen display make people stop and take notice instead of keep scrolling. Allowing for time to generate higher levels of conversion.
- Contrasting Colors for CTA: Make your CTAs pop by using a bright contrasting color against neutral or monochromatic colors; this UX design trend will sure boost conversion rates for your website.
- Roll some videos: Including demos, testimonials and welcome videos is an excellent way to personalize your brand and show your web visitors what you are all about.
- Prioritized Navigation: In online marketing, it is best to limit the amount of options you give visitors and direct them to where you want by placing all secondary navigation in a hidden menu icon.
- Single Column CTA: Digital marketing agencies in Fort Lauderdale suggest boosting conversions by positioning your CTA in a single column, ultimately eliminating sidebar distractions.
Implement some of these UX design trends to your campaigns and see what the numbers say. You can always do A/B testing to see which elements are received best by your target audience. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty with these trends, you can always enlist the help from an online marketing agency like Tandem Interactive to handle your digital marketing needs.